1. Immediately block the isolation spill or leakage area. A small amount of leakage should be evacuated to a safe location at least 30 meters from the radius of the leakage source. A large amount of hydrofluoric acid is leaked and initially evacuated to a safe location at least 300 meters from the radius of the leakage source. The wind evacuates 1,700 meters during the day and 3,600 meters at night.
2. Stay in the upper hand, away from the low-lying areas.
3. Restrict people from approaching the contaminated area before it has been completely cleaned.
4. It is determined that the hydrofluoric acid cleaning work is performed by trained personnel.
5. Provide appropriate personal protective equipment.